Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Camping over the 4th of July

We went camping in NY again this year for the 4th of July. We camp near Watkins Glen in a private campground (which is basically the woods - there is no running water and no electricity). We stayed in my parents camper down there since they didn't make it back. My aunt and uncle were down there with us, as well as my cousing Barb and her two kids Holly and Andy. While we were there my cousin John and his family (Laura, Josh, and Anna) came down for a day to visit. This was great for Syd since Anna is only about a year older and they played really well together (after that awkward I don't know you and I'm not sure I can play with you phase). It was a lot of fun and great to see the family. With the exception of Zack slamming his finger in the door and having to go to the ER to have it drained of blood, it was a great time. Here are some random pics.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home